The XceedID® PR10 Proximity Mini-Mullion Reader is a great option for a tight space in a proximity-only access control installation. This cost-effective reader is well suited for both indoor and outdoor installations. Similar to all aptiQ™ Readers, the PR10 operates on a Wiegand interface, is compatible with all industry leading 125 kHz proximity credentials, and is completely ISO compliant. Its small, but attractive design mirrors the styling of the aptiQ™ Multi-Technology Reader line-up, and is available in a variety of color options.
Features and Benefits:
• Read Range: Up to 3”
• Weight: 4.1 oz
• Dimensions: 4.26″ x 1.72″ x 0.81″
• Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
• Quick-connect cable for easy installation
• Easy-to-install mounting bracket
• Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
• Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
• Multiple color options
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
The PR10 reader is a replacement for the (S)XF1050 legacy reader product.
© 2017, . All rights reserved.