Slide operation is accomplished through 1/8 HP moter working with a threadless stainless steel 1/2″ diameter linear drive shaft. A linear travel block describes a helical path along the rotating shaft. The Profiler® Series 200 Linear Drive system is available in many hand configurations.
- Heavy duty drive-train with 1/8 HP motor and a linear drive system
- High quality steel carriage wheels with ball bearing design
- Fully replaceable nylon covered aluminum carriage track
- Patented panic breakout system featuring a solid bar wheel carriage with continuous interlocking. This ensures dependable emergency breakout without sagging, along with effortless resetting.
- adjustable astragal with double weatherseal captured in door panel extrusion. This ensures lasting and superior weatherseal.
- Superior high-strength corner block construction for all door panels for years of dependable service.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.