Slide operation is accomplished through 1/8 HP motor working with worm gear transmission and 1800 RPM with 1/2″ steel reinforced nylon drive belt that attaches to door hangers and an idler pulley. This design allows for a smaller header profile with a flush installation to 4″ jambs.
- Heavy duty drive-train with 1/8 HP motor and belt drive system
- High quality steel carriage wheels with ball bearing design
- fully replaceable nylon covered aluminum carriage track
- Patented panic breakout system featuring a solid bar wheel carriage with continuous interlocking. This ensures dependable emergency breakout without sagging, along with effortless resetting.
- Adjustable astragal with double weatherseal captured in door panel extrusion. This ensures lasting and superior weatherseal.
- Superior high-strength corner block construction for all door panels for years of dependable service.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.