This page was exported from Best Brothers Group of Companies - Automatic doors specialist
Export date: Thu Jul 18 22:16:45 2019 / +0000 GMT
record 4500 Series Automatic Slide/Fold Doors
Product Categories: Bi-Folding Doors
Product Page: https://bestbrothersgroup.com/product/record-4500-series-automatic-slidefold-doors/
Where space is at a premium, record's Slide/Fold doors allow quick and easy access. Ideally suited to buildings with narrow entrances, they are the perfect solution for restaurants, hotels, business premises, hospitals and homes for the elderly, as well as offices and private buildings. The Slide/Fold doors use record's proven system drive and control units, and have all the features and functions of record's 5100 series standard operator. The Slide/Fold can be either surface applied or mounted between jambs.
Reasons why the record Slide/Fold is vastly superior to standard folding door systems:
- Many retailers, when faced with the dilemma of maximizing floor space while providing the biggest clear opening for customer convenience, have opted to standardize on the 4500 series. The mutual benefit of retrofitting a pair of 36” manual swing doors on their entrances and still able to provide a 57 ¾” clear door width has proven to be the most cost effective solution for their needs as little to no retrofit dollars are mandated.”
- The 4500 series is available to match most any storefront requirements including painted and clad options. Available as standard in either clear anodized or dark bronze anodized. Surface applied variations (the 4600 Series) are also available for further ease of retrofit.
- The 4500 series is UL 325 listed and complies with ANSI A 156.10 for Power Operated Pedestrian Doors. Due to the larger net door opening the 4500 series meets APA clearance requirements even on a 48" masonry opening.
- Eliminates the requirement of finger guard at the jamb – a component that consistently fails.
- A folding pivot is subject to torsional loads and fatigue failure caused by
- location of the pivot point with respect to the alignment of the panels;
- flexing (twisting) of the door panels during normal operation;
- jerky operation of the drive mechanism.
- Moving the pivot closer to the jamb provides additional support of the pivot and increases the clear opening of the door. The record bottom pivot is a sealed, precision bearing mounted into a hardened steel ring, which provides protection for the bearing. Being positioned adjacent to the jamb also increases net door opening and abuse protection.
Product added date: 2017-06-28 16:35:34
Product modified date: 2017-06-28 16:35:34
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.