Offering a wide breadth of configurations and functions, the record 5300 series assures the architect and building owner a wide array of capabilities in ensuring the most safe, secure and attractive entranceway available by choosing from the following options:
Different operating modes
- Automatic mode with full opening width
- Automatic mode with reduced opening width
- Automatic mode in one-way (exit only) for traffic control
- Adjustable reduced opening mode
- Continuously open: door opens and remains in open position; either full open or reduced opening width
- Off mode: door can be moved by hand
- Safety sensors (self-monitoring holding beams) in the clear opening of the door prevent the door from shutting if persons or objects are in the detection zone.
- Safety automatic reversing mechanism: if the door leaves are inhibited when closing, they are immediately re-opened (automatic reverse 2-step adjustable). If the door leaves are hindered when opening, they are immediately stopped.
- The position of the obstacle is stored and will be slowly approached during the next door movement.
- Even in the case of power failure, the emergency fail close or the emergency opening is assured by the optional emergency power options.
- Sidelite protection – additional sensors located above the opening path of the door will slow the opening if a person or object will inhibit the door opening normally.
- Virtually silent operation incororating dual moto operation
- Available for door panels glazed with 1/4″ glass up to 10 feet tall; 1/2″ and 1″ up to 9 feet
- Each door panel may weigh up to 375 pounds
- Integrated support for hydraulic closers in both SX (slide/swing) and SO (swing sidelite) panels.
- Built into the top rail, door closers are available when specified, to ensure the door closes and remains operable after emergency breakout egress.
- Recessed panic hardware is available for full-breakout and fixed panel applications which will comply with all existing exit codes.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.