The record 8700 series is an overhead concealed version of the heavy duty 8100 series swing door operator. Utilizing the same durable and silent operator assembly, you can be confident that the ohc versions are perfectly suited for healthcare, retail and other heavily used entrance ways.
When the requirement of an overhead concealed unit that can be used on offset or butt hinge applications is evident, the record-usa 8700 series provides attractive aesthetics as well as durable performance. The 8700 series is supplied with a continuous hinge gear only.
- Exceptional design for unequaled reliability
- Arm is concealed for an appealing appearance
- All record swing door systems break out for emergency egress to allow in swinging doors to swing out in case of emergency
- Works with new or existing door frames
- Comes complete with optional sensors, decals and guide rails when ordered to ensure compliance with ANSI specifications.
- Advanced controller allows for programmability to meet ANSI A 156.19 for low energy requirements or A 156.10 power operated compliance
- The door may also be used manually with power on or off, without fear of damage to the operator.
- Since it is virtually the same control system as the 8100 series, the 8600 series is full featured and easily coordinates with other electrified hardware.
- Push to start applications eliminate the need for additional activation accessories and complex field wiring
- Latch assist function assures closing in areas with heavy stack conditions commonly associated with doors in air conditioned and heated environments
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.