Also available in a standard duty version which is suitable for passage widths of up to 4½ feet wide and passage heights of up to 12 feet tall. Maximum door weights of up to 880 pounds.
Common problems solvable with INF:
- Arched and slanted headers
- Low sofit conditions
- Intrusive surface mounted operators
- Heavy and historically significant doorways
- Exterior curtain wall doors
- Electromechanical drive system with high performance gearing mechanism
- Quiet power transmission by means of electronically controlled special motor
- Integrated micro processor controller
- Hold-open time, opening and closingspeed, opening and closing pressure are infinitely adjustable and are independent from one another
- Stainless steel casing, watertight
- The operation is also capable of bi-directional movement, meaning the same operator can be used as inward or outward swing.
- Also available with push and go
- High energy or low energy versions available
- Operates from a conventional 110 volt power supply (single phase) or 230v if required.
- The opening time and speed of operation are continuously adjusted thanks to a computerized system.
- Has a standard brake for doors in locations where being caught by a gust of wind is likely to be a problem.
- Can be connected to a building’s smoke/fire alarm system and also building management systems.
- Aesthetics is a key priority in any building design these days and the INF fits underneath the floor within a very high quality stainless steel frame and is then hermetically sealed with a stainless steel cover plate.
- Every INF swing door operator is designed for a fully automated opening and closing. There are no hydraulic systems; it is driven by a brushless DC motor which has no additional resistance over a gear The great advantage is that it allows heavy doors to be operated easily when used manually. Emergency opening or closing is also a possibility with an additional battery back-up.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.