The record R 62 security interlock provides pedestrian traffic separation with a range of security levels. The interplay between cutting edge technology and proven engineering techniques enables safe, secure access control for vulnerable and specially protected areas such as can be found in banks, airports and other sensitive applications.
Protection and Security
The control logic of the record R 62 is based on the record FlipFlow, an interlock designed to control the flow of people that has been in operation in hundreds of airports worldwide for many years. For this reason, it follows that the design and development of the record R 62 are closely connected to this product family to take advantage of synergies in design and development, and to maintain a uniform layout for operation and maintenance.
The record R 62 is basically modular in design with customizable security levels. It can be used as a pure interlock, but also provides the ability to control access with the highest reliability via contact mats or a 3D camera. These measures prevent so-called tailgating and piggybacking.
The operating status of the door together with many other parameters can be reported to a building management system for which up to 16 relay outputs are optionally available.
- The lowest total height in the market : 2420mm
- The 3D camera system does not increase the canopy height (220mm).
- Easy to install and to move : No structural work needed
- With the floor mat, a pedestal could be provided
- Note: a floor ring is available to allow for example a cleaning mat.
- The piggybacking detection could be achieved in both directions without any additional sensors.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.