he gravity-biased, flexible frame of the ASSA ABLOY Serco S-3200 Series SnapBack dock shelter yields for misguided vehicles, preventing costly building and shelter damage. Here’s how it works: as a misguided vehicle approaches, the frame moves upward and back to prevent impact. Once the vehicle leaves, the frame returns to its original position. This smart design accommodates a variety of vehicles sizes and types, while providing full trailer access during the loading process.
- Side Frames Covered with White 18 oz. Coated Vinyl to Transmit Natural Light Into the Loading Area
- Overlapping Layers of Fabric Provide More Wear Resistance Against the Sharp Corners of the Trailer, Extending the Life of the Shelter
- Raked Header Permits Weather Drainage (Flat Header is Used When Shelter is Protected By a Hood or Canopy)
- Roll-formed Galvanized Steel
- Fiberglass Stays Add Stiffness to Shelter Face Curtains