The SB600 Series is a retrofit-ready or new construction automatic bifolding door that allows for two-way traffic where there are currently restricted rough openings. Panels fold when retracting which allows for about 70% of the doors package to be free and clear for passage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 2 and 4 panel options can cover openings from 48 to 110 with a standard package height of 90
- Heavy duty pivots for durability
- Finger guards for safety
- Laminate lock/flush bolts
- Redundant safety sensors and advanced activation sensors
- Door panels fold in or out for the most efficient use of space at entrances or exits