ASSA ABLOY Serco SIF Series Industrial HVLS fans are meant to move a lot of air, but they do much more than that.
With an airfoil style five-blade design, these fans work hard to circulate efficiency and positively impact many factors within your facility. They balance the internal environment with a gentle mass of air or “floor jet,” which creates a more even temperature to protect product integrity and prevent potential product spoilage. Additionally, your employees will enjoy a more comfortable working environment, your products will maintain a steady temperature and moisture will be reduced in the air, keeping your floors drier and safer.
- Optimized 5-blade profile for low speed rotary airfoil application and near ground effect
- Large “Air Current Depth” – horizontal floor jet of 3-9 ft (1-3 m)
- NACA airfoil profile reduces drag while producing more airflow
- Contributes to LEED® Certification credits and qualifies for most energy rebate programs
- Standard black corrosion-resistant anodized blades
- Fan Safety System includes guy wires and safety cable
- Patent pending aluminum hub and blade support system
- High efficiency Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Adjustable speed control panel with forward/off/reverse switch, self-diagnostics and 4 digit pass code protection
- Aerodynamic blade winglets with patent-pending design and made from high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Supplied with 25 feet of Power Cable pre-wired to fan motor (connection to power source by others)
- UL Certified Motor and Controls
- Fused disconnect and line reactor standard
- Patent-pending facility fire system compatibility(can be daisy chained)