ASSA ABLOY Serco SL60 Series vehicle restraints provide automatic push-button activation with advanced electronics and standard LED communication systems for increased dock safety and security.
Driveway or wall-mounted, SL Series powered restraints engage the rear impact guard of a vehicle and hold it in place during the loading and unloading process. The restraint is raised and lowered automatically at the touch of a button, and the exclusive sensor bar automatically senses and communicates the contact between the restraint and the trailer’s rear impact guard. The programmable logic controller (PLC) offers more flexibility to meet the evolving needs of your facility. The SL60 will auto-reverse if no rear impact guard contact is made, signaling dock workers via the LED lights to ensure maximum operational safety.
- Available in both powered and mechanical models to fit your loading dock operational needs
- Low profile 9 inch stored height
- Dual locking positions at 7 and 11 inches from face of bumper
- Advanced safe engagement signaling
- Solid state PLC controls provide non-impact, low-profile design for less maintenance, more reliability and longer product life
- Standard LED interior and exterior communication lights (SL20-SL90 & SLP models only):