Features and Benefits
• All locks shall meet the new ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000,Grade 1 for key-in-lever locksets.
• Locksets shall be UL Listed (3 hour A Label).
• Locksets shall be provided standard with Pressure Release™feature. When outside lever is locked, it is not rigid but will move freely without operating the latch bolt.
• Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty compression springs behind rose for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted with two (2) 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and resistance to loosening. Inner Elevation Door Edge Standard Strike
• All lever designs shall be solid and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements. Inside levers shall be attached by Allen-head set screw to prevent tampering or vandalism.
• Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2- 1/8”.
• All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
• Preparation for door must be non-handed.
Acceptable manufacturer: FALCON LOCK
Door Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.
Backset: 2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” also available. Link (A22161-005-10) available for 5” backset.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely preassembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Cylinders: Drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified, at no cost. 7-pin cylinders also available. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey. Also available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard. Interchangeable core design is available for small format (SFIC) and large format for most manufacturers.
Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over pressure cast rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure cast (solid levers–no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.
Latches: 9/16” bolt projection, UL listed with latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners standard. 3/4” projection, UL listed latch with 2-3/4” backset also available. Adjustable front standard.
Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
Electrified Functions: Available in 24 VDC .185 AMP.
ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
UL: 3 hour A label. and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter.