The CL3100 Series is a patented Grade 1 lever lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to
ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes, the CL3100 Series complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series interlocks the aligning and latch tubes, which form a rugged torque resistant “T” in the critical twist area. This “T-Zone” construction, combined with long lasting components, makes this lock strong and durable! The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and durability far exceeding the 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
- High Traffic areas
- Public buildings
- Educational facilities – K-12 and Universities
- 18 functions available, including Hospital Privacy; most requiring only 2 parts to change function
- Simple cylinder removal provides easy change outs
- 10-year limited warranty
- Made from 68% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- Available in 11 hardware finishes and Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Integrates into most existing facility’s key systems, and accepts Schlage® LFIC
- Retrofits most standard 161 cylindrical lock door preps and is non handed
U.S. Patent No 6,626,018