Damaged doors are a common problem for busy loading docks and can be costly to replace or repair.
The TKO WW Series WelterWeight® impactable sectional door is designed to prevent damage to the door panels and track when impacted by a forklift, pallets or other material handling equipment. The WW series is the most versatile and cost-effective impactable dock door for facilities that experience moderate panel damage and moderate to severe track damage. Its design includes a 2” thick insulated foam core panel with a 1-year performance warranty.
- Exclusive track, panel, plunger design allow door to release from the opening upon impact
- Full height 12-gauge galvanized steel track standard
- 2” thick insulated, foam core panel with damage resistant polymer interior facing. 1-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
- Heavy-duty, retractable plungers allow door to release from the opening upon impact
- Tight perimeter Weatherseal incorporates a brush seal and loop seal to eliminate air infiltration and light gaps. Seal is attached to the door panel versus the door jamb, keeping it out of harm’s way, providing a consistent seal
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel hinges
- One lock for security
- Rugged door lifting handles (two per door)
- Flexible bottom seal for airtight fit to the floor
- Available in a variety of designs to fit your loading dock needs
- Optional Impact-A-Track™ provides total protection against the most abusive impacts from top to bottom.
- Available Wind Load option