Corbin Russwin is pleased to present the TL3700 Series of tubular locks. This series is designed to work with Corbin Russwin Muséo® levers. Engineered for ease of installation with the quality you expect from Corbin Russwin, the TL3700 Series will meet and exceed the expectations of the most demanding architects and design
professionals. Ideal interior applications include high-end apartments and condos.
- For doors 1-3⁄8″ (35mm) to 1-3⁄4″ (44mm) thick standard
- 2-3/4″ (70mm) backset standard; Optional: 2-3/8″ (60mm); see quick codes; page 9
- Curved lip T-Strike
- ANSI Standard 161 Door Prep
- Latchbolt brass 1⁄2″ (12.7mm) projection
- Specify hand of lock on order; easily field reversible
- C-UL US – All locks listed for A label and lesser class doors, 4′ (122cm) x 10′ (305cm) single or 8′ (244cm) x 10′ (305cm) pair. Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing.
- One-year limited warranty