The patented ASSA ABLOY Serco VERSA Series dock leveler offers the flexibility to handle conventional loads as well as below-dock end loads into high-cube (low boy) trailers at a single dock position.
The VERSA series hydraulic dock leveler design makes it a full 9 feet wide, accommodating truck beds that exceed the 12” reach of conventional levelers and making forklift maneuvering possible for even extra-wide loads. This dock leveler incorporates the proven features of conventional Serco hydraulic dock levelers, along with the addition of hydraulically positioned steel-faced vertical bumpers. The result? Better versatility, reliability and control, for a loading dock that runs more smoothly no matter what the next trailer brings.
- Full 9’ (2.74m) Wide Leveler
- Integrated Steel Faced Vertical Bumpers
- Standard 60K lbs. (27K Kg) Capacity Design
- Below-dock Endloading Capability
- Regenerative Hydraulics
- Automatic Return-to-Dock
- Independent Hydraulic Lip Control (Quick Cycle)
- Mushroom-style Stop Button
- Steel NEMA 12 Push-button Control Panel (Interlock Capable)
- Hydraulic Velocity Fuse Safety Stop
- Dual Integral Maintenance Struts & Lip Support Latch
- Heavy-duty Steel Faced Dock Bumpers
- Standard 18” Lip (457 mm)
- Reduced Lip Crown/Extended Lip Chamfer