Your loading dock crew works hard, but that doesn’t mean a mechanical dock leveler has to be labor intensive.
The ASSA ABLOY Serco W Series mechanical dock leveler is a pit-mounted loading dock leveler that requires manual activation using a single point adjustment extension spring counterbalance and sets the industry standard for durability and dependability compared to other mechanical levelers. The W Series mechanical dock leveler includes standard Serco features like a CLEAN FRAME design for easy removal of trash and debris in the leveler pit and SafeTFrame® design for structural support, plus premium features including a single point adjustment extension spring counterbalance, the POSI-TRAC® unlimited float hold-down and the exclusive HYDRA CAM lip control to decrease walk-down force and improve lip extension. The total result is a dock leveler that’s easier to operate and provides an overall lower lifetime cost of ownership than conventional mechanical dock levelers.
- Easy positioning with HYDRA CAM lip control, designed to decrease walk-down force on levelers
- Patented POSI-TRAC® features smooth, fingertip operation to save time and energy
- Exclusive SafeTFrame® design provides first-rate structural support
- CLEAN FRAME® design makes cleanup and maintenance easy
- Unique steel extension spring counterbalance includes a single point adjustment for added durability
- Integral maintenance strut with lockout capability to support the deck during cleaning and routine maintenance
- High Tensile Steel Lip, Deck & Beams
- Working Range Toe Guards
- Below-dock Endloading Capability
- 16” Lip Standard
- Grease Fittings
- Heavy-duty B410-14F Dock Bumpers