OpenView Security Solutions has announced the award of one Lot of the new national police and emergency services Framework Agreement for Electronic Security, Control Room Systems and Audio Visual Systems. This new four-year framework agreement, which has a Metropolitan Police Service estimated spend of £26m, enables central and local government, NHS and public safety organisations to procure a wide range of Building Technology Systems and Services from OpenView.
“We are delighted to have been awarded a place on this strategically important framework which provides access to our comprehensive range of CCTV, security, access control and maintenance services,” said Richard Stanley, Group Commercial Director of OpenView Security Solutions. “OpenView has a longstanding track record of successful deployments with government and public safety organisations including police, fire and ambulance. Winning a place on this framework will consolidate our leading position in this key market sector.”
Lot One – Building Technology Systems and Services
This multi-supplier Lot comprises seven suppliers to undertake the design, supply, installation, support and maintenance of all systems in scope. It can be used to procure against specific project requirements that include Building Technology Systems and Services. Systems in scope include:
· Analogue, Digital and Internet Protocol (IP) Building Security Systems
· Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Systems both for Security and Evidential Purposes
· Access Control Systems, including Ironmongery
· Intercom Systems
· Intruder and Perimeter Alarm Systems
· Custody Suite Systems
· Recorded Interview Systems
· Public Address Systems
· Bespoke Supply and Maintenance of non-specialist off-the shelf Audio and Video Systems
· Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Systems (off-the shelf systems)
© 2018, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.