How Can You Save Money with Air to Water Heat Pumps?
Did you know that using an air to water heat pump, can save 40-60% on heating bills? Air to water heat pumps are among the most efficient air source heat pumps on the market. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint and increase your home’s energy efficiency, an air to water heat pump is an absolute must. It is a cheap, simple, and eco-friendly choice for your home.
Air to water heat pumps take heat from the outside air and transfer it to a water-based system. This heat that is created can be used for space heating or as a hot water supply for the house.
If you are keen on choosing a complete solution for domestic heating and hot water supply, do not hesitate to contact us by filling in the form on the right. We will match you with the right suppliers of air to water heat pumps that fit your needs and price range in Canada. Compare up to four quotes from different suppliers and make informative decisions. This service is free and non-binding!
Why Is Air to Water Heat Pump a Recommended Heating Solution?
Using renewable energy reduces your environmental impact while allowing you to save money. A correctly installed air to water heat pump system that is specific to your home’s dimension lowers your heating costs by up to 50%.
An electric heater, for example, will convert 1 kW of electrical energy to 1 kW of heat energy; on the other hand, an air to water heat pump will convert 1 kW of electrical energy into 3.5 kW (almost 4 kW) of heat energy, so that is how you save on your electricity bills.On top of these benefits, there are several advantages to installing an air to water heat pump:
- It is an ecological choice, which produces about half of the heat your house needs solely by processing air.
- It works very well alongside an oil or wood kettle as a main source of heating.
- It requires a relatively low initial investment, and it is part of the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme.
- The air to water heat pump system is easy and quick to install and can be put to use from the first day of purchase.
- The air to water heat pump provides you with renewable energy and does not emit greenhouse gases.
- The air to water heat pump can be installed even in instances where there is poor soil quality, which negates the possibility of a ground-source heat pump.
- Because of its small size, an air water heat pump system can be installed without needing to renovate your house.