New for the UK and Republic of Ireland security markets, the Pyronix Enforcer Perimeter Protection Kit ensures that intruders are detected before they gain access to residential or small commercial properties.
Featuring secure Enforcer two-way wireless technology and a combination of shock sensors and magnetic contacts, the Enforcer Perimeter Protection Kit provides an effective, alternative solution to internal, volumetric motion detection.
Laurence Kenny, Marketing Manager at Pyronix commented, “Pyronix is committed to providing installers and system integrators with a great range of solutions and options to promote to end-users and our new Enforcer Perimeter Protection Kit meets the growing demand for security systems that raise the alarm before property intrusion occurs.”
The new Enforcer Perimeter Protection Kit comprises:
- 1x Enforcer all-in-one two-way wireless control panel with DIGI-WIFI communicator
- 4x Combined wireless shock sensor and magnetic contact (MC1/SHOCK-WE)
- 1x Wireless mini magnetic contact (MC1MINI-WE)
- 1x Wireless Deltabell module (DELTA/MOD-WE)
The Perimeter Protection Kit provides greater opportunity for early detection and prevention of break-ins and has additional benefits:
- End-user convenience and protection – the perimeter protection kit enables the end-user to move around their property whilst continuously protecting it.
- Installer convenience – an all-in-one, great value kit that’s ready for installation; easy to handle and quick to install.
- Wireless solution – possesses advantages over wired solutions; faster and easier to fit with minimal disruption.
- Easy ordering – all that the security professional needs in one pack; no individual product ordering to construct the equivalent system.
Building on the award-winning Enforcer’s status as “the installer’s choice” and featuring robust design and materials, the new Enforcer all-in-one Perimeter Protection Kit provides security professionals and end users with a convenient and highly effective first layer of defence.
© 2018, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.